They’re young, they’re headed to Los Angeles for vacation, and they’re all over Tinder. I pick up the following tips:
- Dudes shouldn’t wear pink, not in their profile photos. Pink says they don’t know how to have a good time.
- Doctors are great, but if they don’t put their specialty in their profile it’s a missed opportunity.
- They roll their eyes whenever a guy writes that he’s looking for a “fun, adventurous” woman.
- You always swipe right when the profile says “international businessman.” Always.
- Any guy who promises to take you to Rome on the first date is cool, as long as it’s Rome, Italy, not Romania, “which is like not even really in Europe.”